GLOSSARY OF SURETY BOND TERMS
SURETY BOND: An agreement providing for monetary compensation should there be a failure to perform specified acts within a stated period.ACCOUNTING METHODS: For construction or building contractors, the two methods of accounting, both realistic and preferred by surety companies, are (a) the Completed Contract method, and […]
Call us today at 800-921-1008 for a quick free quote or more information.
We at Bernard Fleischer & Sons BFBOND.com offers surety bonds, and we are proud of our history of excellent customer service. We take a comprehensive approach to your surety needs, looking for ways to help you grow your business. […]
Contract/construction surety – These include performance or payment bonds, which are required of contractors performing any project funded by federal, state or municipal entities.
Commercial surety – Examples of […]
What is a Process Server?
Simply put, a process server is an individual who personally delivers a legal notice (or process) or other court documents to a party in a lawsuit (i.e. defendant). The process server is not a party to the suit.
What is a Process Server Bond?
A process server bond is normally […]
The main type of bonds on the market today are known as surety bonds. These bonds are required by anyone who administers public or private funds, or for individuals or businesses that require licenses or permits in order to operate in their trade, profession, or business. This includes a long list of licensed trades people, […]
- Bid and Performance Bonds (6)
- Bond Issues (29)
- Bonds FYI (6)
- Crime Coverage (6)
- Employment Agency Bond (6)
- Fidelity Bonds (13)
- Georgia title bond (7)
- Insurance Issues (12)
- New Car Dealer Bond (5)
- News (3)
- On the Blog (3)
- Probate Bonds (14)
- Process Server Surety Bonds (6)
- Surety Bonds (8)
- Third Party Administrator (6)
- Uncategorized (5)
- Used car Dealer Bond (5)
October 2015 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- what’s on your mind
- Dishonesty Bonds for Art Galleries
- What is the difference between the Administrator of an Estate and an Executor of an Estate?
- Second Hand Dealer Compliance Bond
- I Trust My Employees. I Don’t Need Crime Insurance.
- Typical Fidelity/Crime Insurance coverage highlights include:
- Why do I need Fidelity/Crime Insurance?
- Overview of crime coverages
- Crime Insurance what is it?
- Definition/ Glossary of All Surety & Fidelity Bonds