In today ‘s complex society, more and more people are engaging in litigation, which creates an increased need for the various bonds required in many cases.
BFBOND.com assures prompt service, not only in providing these judicial bonds locally, but also for those which a lawyer or one of his clients may be required to […]
New requirement by NYS all nail salons with the equivalent of two or more employees must have this bond by October 6th unless pending litigation results otherwise. Requirements:
2-5 EE $25,000 bond Credit check, proof of insurance, properly signed application* Good credit $500.00(Merchants App) not so good credit $1,250.00 (use […]
GLOSSARY OF SURETY BOND TERMS
SURETY BOND: An agreement providing for monetary compensation should there be a failure to perform specified acts within a stated period.ACCOUNTING METHODS: For construction or building contractors, the two methods of accounting, both realistic and preferred by surety companies, are (a) the Completed Contract method, and […]
Call us today at 800-921-1008 for a quick free quote or more information.
We at Bernard Fleischer & Sons BFBOND.com offers surety bonds, and we are proud of our history of excellent customer service. We take a comprehensive approach to your surety needs, looking for ways to help you grow your business. […]
Contract/construction surety – These include performance or payment bonds, which are required of contractors performing any project funded by federal, state or municipal entities.
Commercial surety – Examples of […]
What is a Process Server?
Simply put, a process server is an individual who personally delivers a legal notice (or process) or other court documents to a party in a lawsuit (i.e. defendant). The process server is not a party to the suit.
What is a Process Server Bond?
A process server bond is normally […]
The main type of bonds on the market today are known as surety bonds. These bonds are required by anyone who administers public or private funds, or for individuals or businesses that require licenses or permits in order to operate in their trade, profession, or business. This includes a long list of licensed trades people, […]
- Bid and Performance Bonds (6)
- Bond Issues (29)
- Bonds FYI (6)
- Court Bond (1)
- Crime Coverage (6)
- Employment Agency Bond (6)
- Fidelity Bonds (13)
- Georgia title bond (7)
- Insurance Issues (12)
- Lost Instrument bonds (1)
- Nail Salon Bond (1)
- New Car Dealer Bond (5)
- News (3)
- On the Blog (3)
- Probate Bonds (15)
- Administrator (2)
- Administratrix (2)
- Committee Bonds (1)
- Conservators Bond (1)
- Curator Bond (7)
- Custodian of Veteran Bond (7)
- Executor (2)
- Executrix (2)
- Guardianship Bond (7)
- Personal Representative/ Administrator/ Executor Bond (7)
- Probate/Fiduciary Bonds (8)
- Receiver/ Assignee Bond (7)
- Testamentary Trustees Bonds (1)
- Trustee Bond (7)
- Process Server Surety Bonds (6)
- Surety Bonds (10)
- Third Party Administrator (6)
- Uncategorized (5)
- Used car Dealer Bond (5)
- Wage Bond (1)
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Court and Fiduciary Bonds
- Lost Instrument Surety Bond for Stocks, COOP, Checks, Notes
- Wage Bond for Nail Salons
- what’s on your mind
- Dishonesty Bonds for Art Galleries
- What is the difference between the Administrator of an Estate and an Executor of an Estate?
- Second Hand Dealer Compliance Bond
- I Trust My Employees. I Don’t Need Crime Insurance.
- Typical Fidelity/Crime Insurance coverage highlights include:
- Why do I need Fidelity/Crime Insurance?