I Trust My Employees. I Don’t Need Crime Insurance.
Trust and morals are a core element of any type of relationship—business or friendship . And no one hires, at least knowingly, a dishonest employee. Sometimes people change, however. Employees can become dishonest, albeit only a minority of them do. Employees can rationalize their theft in […]
Comprehensive coverage for:
Employee theft Money and securities while on premises or in transit Forgery Funds transfer fraud Computer fraud Money order and counterfeit currency fraud Credit card fraud Optional client coverage Coverage for investigative costs for covered losses Responds to Employee Retirement Income Security Act of […]
Fraud and embezzlement in the workplace is on the rise, occurring in even the best work environments.
82% of workplace crime is carried out by employees 1 in 4 employees has either committed or witnessed workplace fraud and abuse 1 in 4 employees committing fraud against their employer has been with the company for more […]
Overview of crime coverages Today’s business environment is constantly evolving, and executive liability and crime exposures are rapidly changing right along with it. Making sure your client’s insurance coverage is keeping pace is now even easier with the new enhancements: Multitude of coverages to suit every need Below are some […]
Contract/construction surety – These include performance or payment bonds, which are required of contractors performing any project funded by federal, state or municipal entities.
Commercial surety – Examples of […]
- Bid and Performance Bonds (6)
- Bond Issues (29)
- Bonds FYI (6)
- Crime Coverage (5)
- Employment Agency Bond (6)
- Fidelity Bonds (12)
- Georgia title bond (7)
- Insurance Issues (12)
- New Car Dealer Bond (5)
- News (3)
- On the Blog (3)
- Probate Bonds (14)
- Process Server Surety Bonds (6)
- Surety Bonds (8)
- Third Party Administrator (6)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Used car Dealer Bond (5)
- What is the difference between the Administrator of an Estate and an Executor of an Estate?
- Second Hand Dealer Compliance Bond
- I Trust My Employees. I Don’t Need Crime Insurance.
- Typical Fidelity/Crime Insurance coverage highlights include:
- Why do I need Fidelity/Crime Insurance?
- Overview of crime coverages
- Crime Insurance what is it?
- Definition/ Glossary of All Surety & Fidelity Bonds
- Texas Links
- New Mexico Resouce Links